Workplace Readiness Skills Training
Work Adjustment for Adults with Disabilities
Vocational Guidance Services pioneered the workplace readiness skill training called “Work Adjustment” now used throughout the world. As a transitional employment tool, individuals earn a paycheck while learning critical job keeping skills such as work quality, punctuality, and productivity.
- Clerical Work Adjustment
- Custodial Work Adjustment
- Food Service Training
- Manufacturing Based Work Adjustment
- Textile Services Work Adjustment
- Summer Youth Career Exploration
- Individual Employment Supports
- Non-Medical Transportation
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.431.7800 for more information.