Helping Adults with Disabilities Find the Right Job
Our career and employment services are designed to help youth and adults learn effective techniques for seeking, securing, and maintaining employment. Our staff guides individuals through the entire process, from identifying employer expectations and filling out applications to creating a resume and preparing for interviews. After employment as been secured, we provide continued guidance to help individuals achieve long-term success.
- Community Based Work Experience
- Community Based Work Adjustment
- Summer Youth Work Experience
- Job Search Skills Training
- Job Placement/Retention
- Job Coaching
- Individual Employment Supports
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.431.7800 for more information.